- Check-out by 11:00 AM / Check-in after 2:00 PM.
- Quiet hours are 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Laundry area is open 24 hours. Be courteous and remove clothes from washers and dryers immediately.
- Office hours are posted on office door. Hours may vary during holidays, seasons, and special events and are subject to change. Mail may be picked up and dropped off at office.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children, one camping unit and one vehicle.
- Fire pits must be 6 inches off the ground and on the gravel on your site. Do not place firepit on grass. Never leave fire unattended.
- No garbage is allowed to be left outside over night. Bag, tie, and place all garbage in dumpster.
- Supervision of children by adults everywhere in the park at all times.
- No smoking in any park buildings.
- No repairs of vehicles or washing of RV or vehicles on park property without management’s prior consent. Certified Mobile RV Technician is available for your camper repair needs.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended
outside of the RV at any time. Pet
pens are not permitted to be used
outside the camper unit. Excessive
barking and/or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Aggressive pets will be asked to leave the park immediately. All pets subject to approval of management. Dogs need to be leashed and owners need be clean up after them. No pets are allowed in buildings such as lobby, laundry, or restrooms.
- Do not drive or park on the
grass. No rugs are allowed on
the grass. No screen houses or
tents are allowed on sites. Structures, porches, or fences are not permitted to be added to any site at any time.
- Fireworks and firearms of any type are strictly prohibited, for everyone’s safety.
- All sewer connections must utilize a sewer donut or screw type connector. Water will not be turned on during the winter unless you have a heated hose.
- Anyone causing any problems or any type of disturbance will be told to leave, without refund. There will be no refund or proration of rent in the event of early check-out.
We reserve the right to enforce these rules and refuse to register undesirable guests. We reserve the right to evict anyone from our premises for conduct and or violation of any of the above rules, without a refund. Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owners/management of Coyote View absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever.